Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
Benefits of Email Marketing
- Creating personalized content.
- Collecting feedback and surveys.
- Improving sales.
- Communicating with your audience.
- Generating traffic to your site.
- Increasing leads.
- Reaching the right people at the right time.
- Producing cost-effective campaigns.
- Providing more value to your audience.
- Having a forum for self-promotion.
- Owning your media and contact lists.
- Relationship building
- Cost effective
- High ROI
- Own your list
- Get feedback
- Drive website traffic
- Automate tasks and save time
- Easily shareable
- See instant result
Importance Of Email Marketing
Email marketing allows you to regularly stay in touch with customers and website visitors. Proven buyers also appreciate being kept up-to-date with the latest products and promos. Studies show it costs five times more to acquire a new customer compared to retaining an existing customer.